Translate

wtorek, 7 czerwca 2022

Book Of Love Heart Mini Album

 

Hello everyone.

While exploring the GSLC website, I saw the Book Of  Love Heart Mini Album. 

I thought it would be fantastic to work on this little piece.

I will definitely keep this mini-album, because the finished project is very personal, probably because I added important sentiments to this mini-book.



The first step was to coat all the pieces of this lovely album with white Gesso on both sides. Then I added some colours using distress oxide inks. And finally, I splashed some water on the surface. 



The next step was to add some texture. I used plenty of different stamps and inks.


I used a black crayon for all the edges of the mini-book. Then I made holes using the crop-a-dile punch and added a ring. 
I chose some ribbons to attach to the ring.



The last step was to stamp out different graphic stamps, colour them and adhere them to the pages. I chose some inspirational sentiments, stuck them to the pages and used a gold distress crayon to add the final touch.

















GSLC product used:

Book Of Love Heart Mini Album

Other supplies used:

White Gesso, distress oxide inks, glue, sentiments, stamps, gold and black distress crayons, ribbons and inks.


I hope you like my mini-book.

Thank you for stopping by!

Karola

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz