Translate

wtorek, 19 lipca 2022

Door hanger


Hello everyone!

 I never had a chance to decorate a door hanger, so today is my lucky day. 

I forgot I received it in a DT parcel from Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts. This product is available here also; I used a Catweed  Shape set.




The first thing I did was cover the base and door hanger and Catweed shape with white Gesso. And dried everything.



Then, using pink chalky paint, I covered a whole door hanger. Next, I add some chalky blue paint around the edges of the door hanger.

When everything was dried, I used transparent paste to add a texture to my door hanger. 


I stuck the Catweed shape in the middle.



I dried it using a heat tool. When everything was dry, I used chalk sprays to add some colours.



Then I used some waxes and stamps. 





In the end, I added gold wax around the edges of the door hanger.


GSL product used:

Door hangers set
Catweed Shape set.

Other supplies used:

White Gesso
Pink Chalky paint
Blue Chalky paint
Sprays 
Waxes
Black ink
Stamps
Glue
Transparent paste

I hope you like my door hanger. I cannot wait to see how this project inspires you.  Please share it on the Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts Craft Group Page on Facebook.


Thank you for stopping by!

Karola

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz