Translate

piątek, 4 sierpnia 2023

Canvas

Hello.

I'm sharing with you a Step by Step tutorial.




The first step is to set up the door.

The second step was to cover the dried door with white gesso.

The next step was to cover the canvas with white gesso and dry it.

To add a lovely texture to the canvas, I added a white texture paste using Flower of Paradise stencil.

Next, I used Emerald Haze and Willow Green spray and dried the background.


I used a gel medium to attach the door to the canvas.

I used stamps from the Perfectly Inky Bird set and As Time Goes By stamp set.

I've stamped a few elements from the Pretty Thoughts stamps set, and then I fussy cut them. 

I also cut out a woman from Pretty Arty-tecture Ephemera Kit.

Then I tried to build a composition. And I glued everything using a gel medium.


In the end, I chose a phrase from the Pretty Thoughts stamp set and divided it into a few parts.


Then to the edges, I added black colour, also added some Pretty Sparkles, and attached small butterflies.





I hope you like this project.

Hugs,

Karolina

xx

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz