Translate

poniedziałek, 14 czerwca 2021

Relative-History - Album

Witajcie 

Dziś przychodzę do Was z inspiracją dla Relative - History. Album stworzony z kolekcji "My Dearest Jane" na bazie kupionej w Polsce. Nie pamiętam jaka to firma, ale powiem szczerze, że namęczyłam się by zakryć wszystkie mankamenty tego produktu. Nigdy więcej!

Pozdrawiam Was serdecznie z upalnego Wakefield.

Karolina

xx 

 

Hello everyone!

I have made this wonderful Album from the "My Dearest Jane" collection. I have used one of our postcards as the main feature of the cover and fussy cut the lady from another card in our collection. My pages have a selection of segments from Relative-History collection and yet more beautiful fussy cutting. 

 

If you are interested of this collection you can buy them here.

Don't forget to use this discount code RHKAROLA10 to get 10% off

 

Crafty hugs,

Karolina

xx 

 


 








1 komentarz: