Translate

czwartek, 3 września 2026

“Overthinking in Colour” - Projects By Sue Small-Kreider

Hello.

Today I’d love to share a few wonderful projects created by Sue Small-Kreider using my “Overthinking in Colour” collection.

I really enjoy seeing how Sue used the same papers in such different ways — from bold and colourful to much more minimal and graphic. Each project has its own character, while still keeping the spirit of the collection.

Colourful fold-out card

This bright fold-out card is full of energy, colour and little details. I love how Sue used the more playful side of the collection and added phrases that fit the whole mood perfectly.





Black and white card
A completely different look using the same collection. Sue kept this one mostly monochrome, creating a very clean and striking card with just a touch of softness from the ribbon.

Desk organiser /pen holder
I absolutely love this idea! Sue used scraps from the collection to create this colourful little desk organiser. A great example of how even smaller pieces of paper can be turned into something practical and fun.



The collection is available in my Etsy shop if you’d like to create something with it too.

Hugs,
Karola
xx




Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz