Hello.
Sometimes all I need is a blank page, a pile of paper and permission to create without overthinking it.
I created this art journal page using my Overthinking in Colour collection. I love how the bold black-and-white patterns work with the splashes of blue, mustard, and pink, while the hand-drawn flowers soften all that beautiful chaos.
“You are never too old to dream a new dream.”
That sentiment feels particularly at home in this collection. Overthinking in Colour was designed for messy pages, layered projects, journals, ATCs, cards and anything else where you want to cut, tear, layer and simply play. There are no rules — and you definitely don't need to use the papers exactly as they come.
If this is your kind of creative chaos, Overthinking in Colour is waiting for you.
Grab the collection, print your favourite pages and see where they take you. I'd love to see what you create with it!
Overthinking less. Creating more. In colour, obviously.
Hugs,
Karola
xx


.jpg)

Brak komentarzy:
Prześlij komentarz