Translate

środa, 11 kwietnia 2018

Snail Mailing

Snail mail is mailing a letter or card instead of sending a text, email or message on Facebook or Twitter.
 I have to admit, I am an old fashioned and I think that Snail Mail is amazing! Sending cards and letters is like sending Love and HUGS in the mail! 
We can have an encouragement ministry – especially to the sick, elderly and even the everyday, ordinary people that just need some encouragement.
 If you would like to try the Snail Mailing with me, you are more than welcome. Just send me privet message. 

Thank you for looking and any comments xx

Jakiś czas temu natknęłam się na Snail Mail. Rewelacyjna sprawa. Ludzie piszą do siebie listy, niekoniecznie długie, ale są ozdabine. Przybierają one różne formy, W takim liście jest miejsce na przydasie, herbatę itp.











1 komentarz:

  1. Hej Mireczko! Przyznam Ci się szczerze, że się w to wkręciłam :) pozdrawiam xxx

    OdpowiedzUsuń