Translate

poniedziałek, 4 kwietnia 2022

Bookmark

 

 

Hello.

I love to make bookmarks. They can be a perfect gift for someone who loves reading.

 To crerate this bookmark I used a tag from set of Chipboard Decorative Tags X Large
  

To cover this tag, I used my handmade background.

I've copied the tag's shape twice to cover the back of the tag; then, I cut them. 


I stuck everything together using glue; then, I've applied some golden paste and used a black crayon to contour the edge of this tag.
 

I've decided to add some texture to the tag by using clear gesso and stencil.

When I dried the tag, I've added some glimmer mist sprays and gold paste.

Then I started to add some paper embellishments and phrases I've written and printed from my computer.
 
  
I stuck everything by using glue; then, I've used a black crayon to contour the elements.

I've attached a ribbon.

I hope you enjoyed my project and have been inspired to make one for yourself.


GSL product used:

Other supply used:

clear gesso, handmade background, glimmer mist sprays, glue, words, paper embellishments, gold paste and ribbon


I hope you like my first inspiration, and I cannot wait to see your interpretation of this project. Please share it on the Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts Craft Group Page on Facebook.

Thank you for stopping by!

Karola




Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz