Translate

poniedziałek, 4 lipca 2022

Folio album

 

Folio album

 

Hello everyone.

 Unfortunately, my phone stopped working, and I lost all my photos. Fortunately, the project isn't challenging, so we can manage without step-by-step images.

For this inspiration, I picked the folio album you can buy here. This Folio album measures 9x11 inches. I decided to make it in a simple style. I will add to the album, photos in black and white.

First, I distressed the base of the Folio album and connected all pieces of the album using glue.


 I cut out the elements from the patterned papers to cover the base of the Folio album. 

All pieces are a bit smaller than the base of the album. After that, I stuck them using glue.

In the photo below, I made a mat for photos, but I didn't cover the whole mat, so now I have an extra pocket for photos or mats where I can write something. 



I made a pocket using a small strip of paper on one of the smaller flaps.




On the one flap, I stuck some mats one after another. Before that, I fold them in 1 cm.



I also stuck an envelope to keep more photos or notes.


I used natural string to tie this lovely Folio album.


GSL product used:

Folio album 9x11 inches

Other supplies used:

Patterned papers
Glue
natural string

I hope you like my  Folio album. I cannot wait to see how this project inspires you. Please share it on the Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts Craft Group Page on Facebook.


Thank you for stopping by!

Karola


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz