Translate

czwartek, 11 sierpnia 2022

Tag with butterflies

 

Hello everyone.

Karolina here. My new inspiration is a simple tag. I created this project by using a tag from a Chipboard Decorative Tags X Large set.


I start the project by covering my tag with paper. I decided to use my Gelli Art Prints collection.

I cut out two pieces to cover the tag on both sides and stuck them to the tag using glue.




Then I stamped butterflies using VersaMark ink for embossing. The next step was to add some white embossing powder and use a heat tool.



I have used a black vax to contour my tag.


To add a texture to my tag, I used paste and stencil.



Then I tried to match words and stuck them. After using different stamps, I decorated this tag, and when I was happy with it, I splashed it using Sparkle by Spectrum Noir. In the end, I attached ribbons.




I hope you enjoyed my project and have inspired you to make one for yourself.





Thank you for stopping by!
Karola




Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz