Translate

sobota, 10 grudnia 2022

Simple Christmas cards

 

Hi everyone.

I don't know what the weather is like where you are, but here it is freezing. 

Only snow can make me happy. Unfortunately, I can only dream about it.

I used to love winter, but where I live, you can't see the beauty of the winter season. 

Many people suffer because they feel anxious, depressed or stressed, and the weather doesn't help.

We must remember that our well-being is important, so we should care about our mental health. 

Some people like me have a hobby; very often, creating something helps me feel better. 

This is a kind of therapy. I also take some supplements like Vitamin D3, 

especially in winter when there is a lack of sun. Please care about yourself. You are valid!

I created a lot of Christmas projects in November and last week 

 and will try to share them with you in the next couple of days.

Today I would like to share with you some simple Christmas cards. 

To create them, I used papers from Canvas Corp Brands.

This is an old Christmas collection; more modern and perfect for masculine projects.

I hope you like them.

See you soon.

Karolina

xx







Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz