Translate

wtorek, 13 czerwca 2023

Wine bottle paper bag

 

Hello everyone.

I was invited to my friend's birthday party. I decided to give her a voucher and a bottle of wine. 

I thought it would be great to make a nice package for the bottle of wine. 

I used a Dovecraft paper bag purchased at DRK Crafts shop a few weeks ago.

First, I covered the bag using white Gesso. Then I used Nova watercolours paints to make a background.

The next step was adding different patterns by using stencils and Distress Oxide Inks

In the end, I added some graphics. I am satisfied with the final result. 

Hugs,

Karolina






The products I used:



Distress Oxide - Spun Sugar

                        - Ripe Persimmon

                        - Dusty Concord 

                        - Crackling Campfire

                        - Salty Ocean

 



Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz