Translate

poniedziałek, 31 sierpnia 2026

Overthinking in Colour collection

 Hi everyone! 

You may not know this, but this year I created two collections. 

Today I’d love to share a few projects made with the first one, “Overthinking in Colour.”






These beautiful creations were made by some amazing ladies who fell in love with the collection and brought it to life in their own wonderful ways.

Over the next few days, I’m planning to share more of their projects with you.

 I hope you enjoy seeing them and that maybe some of you will be tempted to have “Overthinking in Colour” on your own craft desk too.   The collection is available at my Etsy shop 

As the first project, I’d love to show you those beautiful creations by Karolina PytlarzYou can find her YouTube channel here and her Facebook page here

Karolina created these PCJs during a live session in one of the craft groups.





I absolutely love how she interpreted the papers and gave them her own style. 






Sending lots of love!

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz