Translate

środa, 11 sierpnia 2021

Monoprint and monotype workshop

 Hello everyone.

Last Saturday I had a chance to join a monoprint and monotype workshop. 

It was amazing  I learnt a lot about these techniques.

It will be difficult to do it at home (but not impossible), because I don't have a pressing machine. 

I had thoughts about using for e.g. Sizzix machine or if I could get this part from a very old washing “Frania machine. Maybe this could work... 

Also, to make a monoprint we need printing inks or printing paints not acrylic paints.

 Acrylic paints where I use in gel printing dry too quick.

At the moment, I don’t have printing inks or paints, and I don’t want to by new supplies. 

I need to finish those supplies what I have already at home.

Hugs,

Karola

xx 












 

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz