Translate

niedziela, 5 czerwca 2022

Art journal page

 Hi

Yesterday I played with my Gelatos crayons and a new stamp set from Tracy Easson Illustration.

Of course, I made a nice background before I stamped the picture of an angel.

This stamp set is available here.

 In the beginning, I decorated the page by sticking torn pieces of paper. 

Then I used white gesso. When the background was dried, I moved to the next step.

The most beautiful thing was colouring the beautiful angel using Gelatos crayons and my fingers. 

Amazing feeling.

Have a lovely day, people!

Karola


Witajcie.

Wczoraj pobawiałam się moimi kredkami Gelatosami i nowym zestawem stempli od Tracy Easson Illustration.

Zanim przystąpiłam do stemplowania i takich tam innych czynnosci, przygotowałam sobie stronę przyklejając rozerwane wcześniej kawałki papieru i na koniec pociągając stronę białym Gesso.

Dopiero potem odbiłam stempel i kolorowałam sobie anioła kredkami i paluchami. 

Cudowne uczucie przynoszące spokój.

Pozdrawiam Was serdecznie kimkolwiek jesteście!

Karola









Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz