Translate

poniedziałek, 20 czerwca 2022

Artist Trade Cards

  

Hello everyone.

Karolina here. I love to create ATCs because they are so unique. I love the idea of swapping with others. As you know,  at GSLC online shop you can buy some fabulous chipboards which you can use to decorate your Artis Trading Cards.

For this inspiration, I created ATCs and used this lovely Mixed Media fragments set.


For the base, I used some cardstock.

 

The first thing I did was to cover the base and chipboards with white Gesso.




When both bases were dry, I added some paints. 


Next, I dried them and added some stamps and after this, I added a paste to create some texture and dried it using a heating tool.



When everything was dry, I used sprays to add some colours.
I also sprayed a tulle.




Then, I stamped some butterflies and covered the words with a glossy accent. 
I also used a wax crayon to make the edges more visible.




Then, I started to build the ATCs, adding all the elements.





When I was happy with the result, I glued everything on, and finally, I added some mini art stones.












GSL product used:

Mixed Media Fragment 1 

Other supplies used:

White Gesso
Tulle
Sprays
Acrylic paints 
Wax crayon
Black ink
Glossy accent
Glue
Mini art stones

I hope you like my ATCs. I cannot wait to see how this project inspires you.  Please share it on the Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts Craft Group Page on Facebook.

Thank you for stopping by!

Karola






Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz