Good morning.
I love when one little project can have more than one purpose!
I created this piece using my Overthinking in Colour collection. It can be used as a bookmark, but it also works perfectly as a tag for a journal, scrapbook, gift or mixed-media project. I layered different patterns from the collection, added the leafy element and finished it with the words:
“Everything is possible, even the impossible.”
This is exactly what I wanted Overthinking in Colour to be about — bold colours, messy layers, positive words and the freedom to cut everything up and make it completely your own.
If you enjoy art journaling, tags, ATCs, bookmarks, scrapbooking or mixed media, there are so many possibilities hidden in these papers. One collection, lots of projects — just print, cut, layer and play.
Overthinking in Colour is available in my Etsy shop.
Maybe it’s time to see what you can create.
Hugs,
Karola
xx
.jpg)


Brak komentarzy:
Prześlij komentarz