Translate

czwartek, 10 września 2026

“Overthinking in Colour” - Projects By Ellen Jarvis

Hello.

Ellen created several fantastic projects using my “Overthinking in Colour” collection, and I love how differently she approached each one. 

The first is a pop-up/interactive card full of little messages, bold black-and-white backgrounds and pops of pink, blue and yellow. I especially love how the inside opens up to reveal even more details and phrases from the collection.








She also created this amazing step-style card, using the “Overthinking in Colour” title as a strong focal point. The layered panels, camera, character and little phrases give it so much dimension and personality.







And finally, another grungy card with torn-looking elements, splashes and the phrases “Born to be real not perfect” and “don’t overthink it.” It has such a raw, creative feel and fits the collection perfectly.



I really love how Ellen used the same collection to create three completely different looks.


If you’d like to create with “Overthinking in Colour” too, the collection is available in my Etsy shop.

Hugs,

Karolina

xx


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz